10 ways to reduce cravings for sweets for weight loss
The first rule of diet that everyone knows well is to cut down on sweets. The great enemy of the body whose taste is contrary to the benefits received. If we are careless and eat a lot In addition to it piled up on the belly, thighs, upper arms, it also causes many diseases such as diabetes , high blood fat. Blood clots and many more
Therefore, if anyone knows that they like sweets so much that they cannot resist Let’s read the secrets to help reduce the craving for sweets. Recite that it’s right, but it may not like it. But for better health , we must do it!
- Reduce or quit caffeine which affects the water level in the blood And it might be one of the reasons why you crave dessert.
- Drink enough clean water each day. Sometimes craving something sweet is one sign that The body is dehydrated. Try drinking a glass of water. (May mix with fresh lemon juice or about 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar) and wait a moment. To see if you still want to eat dessert or not. In addition, drinking enough clean water is what your body needs. It also helps the intestines get rid of bad bacteria more efficiently.
- Eat sweet vegetables on a regular basis, such as onions, carrots, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, and even radishes. When boiled in the soup, it still has a sweet taste. Eating sweet vegetables on a regular basis can help reduce your cravings for sweets.
- Avoid processed foods Foods high in chemicals and sugar, including other sweeteners
- Increase your body’s energy by exercising regularly. You can start with simple activities such as walking or practicing yoga. Start with short periods of time, such as 15 minutes, and then gradually increase the time. Physical movement helps maintain a balanced blood sugar level. and add dynamism thus helping to reduce eating desserts to relieve stress
- get enough sleep and know how to relax Most people use sugar as a quick source of energy. Especially when you feel stressed, tired, or lacking energy both physically and mentally. So if you are a person who is addicted to sweets Try asking yourself if you are sleep deprived. Or is there stress?
- Consider the amount of meat you eat on a regular basis. eating too much meat or too little It can cause cravings for sweets. Be careful to observe and adjust to find a balanced amount.
- You should stop eating fat-free or low-fat products because these products often have a high sugar content. to replace the taste and lost fat
- Try different spices. in cooking Certain spices, such as cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, or betel, naturally sweeten foods.
- Practice slowing down your life. and sweeten life with things that are not food Let’s consider different aspects. of life that you feel fulfilled Or is it missing? When your life is sweeter Sweet cravings will disappear.
This last point is interesting. You must try to consider yourself well. that we want dessert Is it because our lives lack happiness, sweetness, and dynamism in life? As friends around us often say, “Tense like this, let’s go eat Bingsu this evening.” There is a possibility that We want sweetness to help fill our lives with happiness. But if we eat well, we don’t have stress. We may not need to keep filling the stomach with sweets at ทางเข้า ufabet